Friday, June 14, 2013

Very thankful

[Image taken]


Three years ago, I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. Three years later, I decided to advance my studies in nursing and got accepted into two nursing schools. Although I took the longer way to finish nursing school, I appreciated every effort I made to pass every nursing exam. I used to party (really) hard and I did not care about my future. Now, here I am: grabbing every opportunity I can get to succeed in life. Indeed, I have come a LONG way and I am very proud of myself! I thank GOD for answering every prayers I made- even though there were times when I thought that he had failed me. And finally, I thank my family for being very patient with me in my younger 'rebellious' years. Everything did fall into place. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment