Monday, June 3, 2013

A blog is born!

Hello ! 

You are probably saying it out-loud or inside your mind: oh... this is another beauty blog. How boring.
As wonderful as that sounds, unfortunately, that is half-right. This blog is about beauty and all that is beautiful about dressing up and so forth, but it is not limited to that. I'd like to call it as a 'girly' blog because I'm definitely going to post pictures of my outfits, some makeup tutorials (or not), and my favorite: being crafty! 

So being said that this is in fact another girly blog, this is different! (I believe it is!) I am strictly in a budget. You wouldn't expect me to wear any high-end designer brands unless it was given to me (oh how I wish!). Also, I am not a fashion expert but I am a fashion lover! I don't stick to trendy outfits because I find that it's expensive to be a fashion mogul. 

As you read my posts along the way, I hope that I could inspire people and spread beauty - the fun way with a glue gun and lipstick, one step at a time. 















No comments:

Post a Comment