Monday, June 17, 2013

Beauty lovers, I introduce you to Ipsy!

I am a make-up lover who adores lipsticks, eyeliners, eyeshadows, blushes and everything that makes a girl pretty! However, sometimes those little things, like lipsticks, can add up in your monthly budget (consider: Mac's lipsticks $15.00 a piece). Also, if you're one of those girls who loves to try different make-up brands or you'd like to try something new, without actually buying a product and end up wasting your money because you didn't like it, then you should consider something cheaper~

And so, without further-ado, let me introduce you to Ipsy.

If you are a beauty- lover and you are in a budget (like me), you should try subscribing to Ipsy, a monthly beauty subscription. You only get to pay $10.00 (free shipping for US residents) every month! And for every Ipsy bag, there are random make-up products thrown in there. You could get a lipstick, an eyeliner, etc from well-known brands like NYX, Urban Decay and so much more!


HOW GLAM IS THAT?!
So here's my (very short) review and my personal experience with Ipsy:


I have been a member since December 2012 and I have been hooked!

In the mail, you'll get this bright pink package. Every month,
I always make that excited jump because of the products inside!



In the mail, you'll get an Ipsy bag (make-up bag) and it's decorated
based on the monthly themes. 



The June's Ipsy bag has these items inside! The theme for this 
month's bag is "On the Wild Side" 



A pair of fake eyelashes like these would normally cost you $5.00. It's awesome
that they included this in the bag. I'm not really a fan of fake lashes
but this would be something I'd save for halloween ! :D


I was so excited to get this bronze-blush in my bag! It's perfect for 
summer! However, I didn't like that the packaging isn't sturdy.
As you can see, the top cover wouldn't stay put. I definitely won't 
recommend anyone using this in their travels as it is prone
to cracking! You wouldn't want all that brown powder 
spilled in your bag, would you?!




As for the shimmery cream palette, it's very pigmented, but I wouldn't wear
it in the summer heat. It would be too bright and too much! I'd save this
for New Year's!



Lastly, with every Ipsy bag, you'll get a discount in all the products shown above! 
In order to get the discounts, you'll have to create your own Ipsy profile in the website.
Once you have one, you can access all the coupons in your glam room. Also,
if you've made a profile or you're already a member, don't forget to like my Ipsy
profile for making this review :D 


When I first subscribed to Ipsy, I didn't want to share it with anyone I personally know because it's such a great steal! But then, I realized... these bags are so awesome that it needs to be shared! 
Hopefully, I've convinced you to subscribe, so you can save your money in trying different products! 



**Ipsy did not pay me to advertise their product.**









1 comment:

  1. OHH I totally might have to try this out! do they send it to Canada?

    ReplyDelete